Cardiovascular and thoracic care
At Nevada Cardiovascular and Thoracic Institute, our care team addresses diseases of the cardiovascular systems including the heart, the great vessels, lungs, and peripheral arteries. It is our goal to allow our patients to return to their best quality of life and to educate patients about all treatment options available to empower them to make educated choices for their healthcare.
Conditions we treat
- Atrial fibrillation
- Benign and malignant diseases of the lung
- Coronary artery disease
- Lung cancer
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Pulmonary embolism
- Valve disorders/disease
Procedures we perform
Our practice specializes in coronary bypass surgery, valve repair and replacement, endovascular and open peripheral and major vascular surgery; as well as structural heart procedures.
- Adult cardiac surgery
- Cardiac valve replacement surgery
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Minimally-invasive surgery for lung cancer (VATS or robotics)
- Minimally-invasive procedures for peripheral vascular disease
- Mitral valve repair
- Thoracic surgery
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
If you have questions about our services, please contact us today.